AMAZON VENDORS - YOUR GROWTH BLUEPRINT IS HERE!
Your New Team Of Ex-Amazon Insiders Will Transform Vendor Central Into Your Company’s Biggest Profit Driver…
We’ll navigate chargebacks, perfect your pricing, streamline operations, ace negotiations, and do everything for you… leading you straight to consistent 5 & 6-figure months on Amazon.
TAKE A LEAD FROM OUR SUCCESSFUL CLIENTS
Brands WAKING up to
Struggling To Make Vendor Central Profitable?
If you’ve been at it for a while you’ve probably faced dwindling margins from chargebacks & shortages, restrictive pricing, obscured profitability, and nerve-wracking annual negotiations.
Add to that the operational snags and the convoluted platform, you can understand why many brands give up on Vendor Central. But with our help, you can easily turn this untapped channel into your biggest profit driver.
Source: This is Money
Seize Your 'Amazon Advantage'
Did you know 44 million unique browsers visit Amazon UK monthly? What does this mean for your company? Well…
As Vendors, if you’re not on Amazon, you’re invisible. Amazon is poised to outpace Tesco, claiming the crown as the UK's top retailer.
Not only that, but 81% of UK shoppers start their shopping experience on Amazon. Why? Fast free delivery, seamless buying experiences, and an expansive product gallery position Amazon as the undisputed favourite.
The real question is… is your brand ready to take advantage of all this?
Here’s What You Need To Know About Vendor Central
You might have heard claims that Seller Central is 'superior'. The truth is, Vendor Central is Amazon's VIP lounge, tailored for elite brands they wish to partner directly with.
It's a powerhouse for bulk suppliers seeking a strategic bond with Amazon. Despite its so-called 'niche' appeal, it commands over 40% of Amazon's product sales.
Beyond sales, it eradicates the challenges brands experience when trying to scale on Seller Central where the come across challenges with storage caps and inventory management.
Complete Vendor Central Management
Elevate your Vendor account beyond limits with a seasoned team that navigates its intricacies like second nature. We’ll craft a bulletproof growth blueprint, identify your potential upside, and see how you stack up against competitors.
We’ll supercharge your catalogue for magnetic clicks and sales and watch your growth trajectory rocket with data-driven advertising. All to transform Vendor Central into your primary sales powerhouse.
Chargeback & Shortage Claim RecoveryNo one likes dealing with the unwarranted chargebacks and shortage claims in Vendor Central. For the inexperienced, countering these can seem insurmountable. Enter ProfitGuard…
We conduct a meticulous 5-year shortage claim audit, aiming to recover all past charges, alongside a 1-year chargeback review for recent unfair fees. The best part? We claim NO COMMISSION on recoveries.
We’ll also dive deep to unearth the reasons behind these erroneous charges and get actionable strategies to minimise future setbacks.
Expert Vendor Guidance
From Ex-Amazon Insiders
Our team knows Vendor Central inside out. Besides daily tasks, we’ll help you with any big and unexpected problems that show up.
We can help with:
- Increasing revenue and cash flow
- Talking terms and deals
- Pricing and selling issues
- Fixing operations
- Growing in Europe
- Adding tech tools
- And much more
What success looks like working with WAKE
Berry Bros. & Rudd
Beers, Wines & Spirits
WAKE is a great partner to work with on our Amazon account. Their team are helping to ensure our content is optimised and that we grow sales in-line with our business plan.
Mark Cato, National Account Manager
Working with WAKE has been great! Cano Water has had an incredible few years on Amazon and the team have been a large part of this and have enabled us to navigate and leverage all the marketing benefits on the platform which has lead to substantial growth.
Josh White, Co-Founder
WAKE really helped accelerate our Amazon proposition with well thought out plans and execution. The team have the right level of knowledge and application to drive sustained growth.
David Quinn, Operations Director
WAKE has guided us through developing our setup and offer with Amazon. Their knowledge and know how means that we have optimised our listings and driven revenue and profit. We now have a solid foundation to focus our advertising and build for the future.
Kate Miller, General Manager
WAKE has worked with me on the improvement of my corporate relationship and business development with Amazon Vendor.
They have consistently exhibited a depth of knowledge in this area and provided advice and support that has lead to significant growth.
Simon Morris, UK Commercial Manager
Meet your new team
Strategy & Consultancy
17 years Amazon experience
9 years Amazon experience
30 years NAM experience
12 years experience
Ex Amazon catalogue team
Ex Amazon catalogue team
Ex Amazon AVS manager
9 years in Amazon PPC
This is how deep we go to ensure your success on Vendor Central
Tailored Growth Strategy
Develop a unique growth strategy to rapidly scale your brand on Amazon, so you can leave competitors behind and experience unstoppable growth.
Uncover Hidden Inefficiencies In Your Account
Gain back control of your business and watch your sales skyrocket when you unlock your account’s true potential and stop wasting your resources.
Become Operationally Efficient
Streamline your operations to save time, money, and effort, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your business is running smoothly without you.
Gain Deep Insights Into Your Category’s Potential
Visualise the untapped possibilities and opportunities waiting for you in your market, and finally become the leader in your category.
Unearth Powerful Keywords
Drive more traffic and sales to your products with perfectly-chosen keywords that attract your ideal customers to your product listings.
Optimise Your Catalogue
Streamline and optimise your product catalogue to maximise visibility and conversions, by guiding customers to the perfect product for their needs, every time.
Turn Browsers Into Buyers
Make your product listings irresistible and entice customers to click the “Buy Now” button without a second thought by using compelling and persuasive copy.
Stand Out From The Competition
Expertly position your products as the go-to choice for consumers and attract ideal customers who can’t resist the value and quality you offer.
IT’S DECISION TIME
If you're struggling to make Vendor Central profitable, you have two options...
Continue as you are. Fighting fires, underselling your brand, fretting about the competition, feeling overwhelmed...
And just hoping everything will work out in the end.
You can have an Amazon Vendor Central account that runs like clockwork, churning out predictable and sustainable profits.
If you're ready to shift from obscurity to bottomless profits on Vendor Central... ready to uncover all the hidden opportunities and turn it into your biggest profit driver…
Then let us transform your brand's Vendor Central results.
Click the button below to begin tapping into Vendor Central’s full potential.
Frequently asked questions
- WAKE is a specialist Amazon agency, uniquely positioned to accelerate your brand's growth through meticulously crafted product listings, eye-catching creative assets, and data-driven advertising strategies.
- We also offer an unmatched level of Vendor Central expertise, thanks to a team that includes former Amazon insiders. This deep well of knowledge allows us to help you navigate Vendor Central's intricacies, optimise your supply chain, and strategically position your brand for long-term success.
- Our ideal clients are brands and manufacturers looking to scale their presence on Amazon, whether they are new to the platform or already established.
- We have particular expertise with FMCG / CPG brands, and traditional retail brands that are struggling to manage the sudden growth they have seen since setting up their Amazon channel.
- We have experience in a range of B2C and B2B categories, ranging from grocery all the way through to industrial supplies. Whatever your category, the principles of strong merchandising and a solid Amazon game plan should always remain core.
- Our core strengths (and values) relate to representing your brand in the best possible light on Amazon. For too long, brands have settled for inappropriate, inadequate and inaccurate content on their listings. We're here to change that with a content team firmly focused on ranking products with the most appropriate keywords and converting the most relevant customers.
- We also have the most experience in the space when it comes to Amazon Vendor Central and are here to help Amazon Vendors overcome the everyday challenges of that channel and achieve clarity and sustainable profitability.
- The process begins with an initial consultation to assess your needs, followed by a tailored strategy presentation and finally, service implementation.
- Number one priority is sorting out your product listings and merchandising.
- This is followed by implementation and execution of a tailored growth strategy that will address all aspects that can contribute to sales growth and efficient channel operations.
- Our pricing model is tiered and flexible, based on your requirements, the complexity of your account and the number of territories you are actively selling in.
- Channel Management services typically start from £3000 + VAT per month and include PPC management.
- We do not charge a commission on PPC spend.
- Our creative services include listing optimisation, optimised listing graphics, A+ content and branded storefronts and are charged on an a la carte basis.
- The timeline for results can vary but generally, clients can expect to see noticeable improvements within 3 to 6 months.
- New product launches will take longer than optimisations on existing high velocity listings, due the competitive nature of Amazon's marketplace and the time it takes to "rank" a listing against the competition.
- We typically require a 3-month minimum contract to ensure adequate time for strategy implementation and results tracking.
- Yes, we manage both Vendor Central and Seller Central accounts, offering custom solutions tailored to each platform's unique requirements.
- Our sophistication and level of experience when it comes to Vendor Central surpasses most (if not all) service providers in the space.
- We can run both channels side-by-side (also known as the "Hybrid" model), however, this approach is fraught with challenges so we would always present you with the most suitable setup for your business.
- Yes, we offer support for multiple Amazon marketplaces, helping you expand your global reach.
- We have a lot of experience with Pan-EU expansion on both Vendor Central and Seller Central (via FBA).
- Our approach is data-driven, utilising advanced keyword research tools and A/B testing to maximise visibility and conversion rates.
- Yes, we have a dedicated PPC team and offer comprehensive PPC management services, including campaign setup, optimisation, and ongoing monitoring.
- We keep abreast of the rapidly changing nature of Amazon Advertising and have extensive experience with Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display and DSP.
- Absolutely, we're happy to provide contact details for clients who have agreed to act as references.
- Plain Speaking & Pragmatic: We value simplicity and clarity in communication, always striving to speak in plain English to make Amazon's complex processes understandable for our clients.
- Forward Thinking: We are proactive, staying updated with the fast-paced changes in the Amazon ecosystem to implement innovative strategies that keep us ahead of the curve.
- Data Driven: We rely on logic and data for decision-making, underlining our commitment to objectivity and informed choices.
- Brand Obsessed: Our clients' brand image is our top priority, and we focus on enhancing their brand portrayal, content, and merchandising on Amazon.
- Ecommerce Natives: We've grown alongside the digital era and leverage this extensive experience to help clients capitalise on the biggest retail revolution in history.
- Collaborative: We believe in teamwork, both within our team and with our clients, and are committed to working collaboratively to navigate Amazon's challenges and achieve success.
- Simply click the blue button to book your free strategy session so we can start the conversation and determine the scale of your brand's Amazon opportunity.